I say odd things sometimes, or there are silly things said in regards to me. And they’re worth noting. I’m so sad that I don’t have the one phrase my friend and I came up with on Sunday. But here are a few (that will probably be updated):
- It feels like there’s a balloon being blown up in my brain.
- Take it with a grain of salt – or if you’re like me, an entire tablet of it.
- I’m a salty bitch.
- Hey now – I’m the dizzy blonde in this situation.
- I’m just salty.
- Your heart is just three sizes too big.
- In Westieville they say, “Angela’s heart grew three sizes that day.”
- If you can’t get your palpitations under control and they keep making your boobs shake you can just join the circus. All you’ll have to do is lay there. They’ll call you (some clever name that had something to do with my relatively big boobs and how sometimes when my heart is pounding hard enough they shake). [My beloved Jarhed]
- oh you bet your sweet control toped ass I will be. [The beautiful Shandra]